If you want to play in the field, chilling at the lake, bike riding tricks at the mountain or you will want to travel outside the country with a bicycle, the Steppenwolf Tundra Carbon Race bike is the right choice for you. This bike made by MIFA Bicycle Works in Germany. This company established in 1907.
The Steppenwolf Bikes are world-famous for its powerful performance, lightweight, robust carbon fiber frame and advanced technology. Also, this hardtail bike is a perfect ride for the marathon and cross-country racer.
The advanced technology of the short rear section and steep steering angle help support the agility of our Tundra Carbon. In all forward motion, the hardtail tundra also provides us smoothness for the different types of roads.
What We Liked
- Advanced technology with beautiful design.
- Comes with 99% Assembled.
- Smooth and comfortable riding for a different type of road.
- Carbon made frame and lightweight.
- Used high-quality components.
- Made In Germany.
- The frame size is available in 16.5/18.5/20 and made by light-weight carbon.
- Speed – 20 or 30 speeds.
- Set-up internal cabling.
- Attach advanced tech RockShox Reba RL 100mm remote fork.
- It uses a quality-based Shimano XT/Schurmann SDR Disc wheels.
- Use a composite Shimano brand drivetrain set which is easier for speed control.
- The bike uses the well-known Avid Elixir 3 180/160 mm brakes.
The Steppenwolf Tundra Carbon Race bike can be the best companion of a significant racer. It provides remarkable features which help us a trouble-free ride. Besides, the bike is suitable for both uphill and downhill and also, they are smooth, dynamic and sensitive. Above all, if you will be choose the perfect match bike for you, it gives physical strength, pleasure, refreshing mood, dynamic performance and safety.